Saturday, April 5, 2014

One Night Job Op

Not your glamorous internship at the UN, but a chance for a few quick dollars just down the road.

From a neighbor:

Dear Friends,
I need someone to work in my home Monday night, April 14 from 7:00 - 11:30, washing dishes, taking plates off of dinner table and helping to serve and put food away. I will pay $25 an hour, $115 for the night. I would like someone who feels comfortable doing these tasks. It is a sit down dinner for 15 people. I have a dishwashing machine but it will not hold all the dishes. In addition, there will be multiple courses. 


Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be interested.  email me off line at: gailtaback@comcast.net   and send me your phone number if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment