Nextdoor is looking for exceptional intern candidates for a 3-month paid internship with the opportunity of a permanent, full-time position for exceptionally strong performers. This is a great opportunity for smart people to gain experience in an early-stage startup environment.
As a Neighborhood Operations Intern, you’ll play an important role in a fast-paced and fun venture-backed startup, with the opportunity of transitioning to a full-time position. You'll own the primary communications with users and will work closely with the product and engineering teams to advocate for improvements in the product and user experience.
- Help guide new users through the steps of creating a Nextdoor website for their neighborhood
- Analyze user feedback and advocate for enhancements across the Nextdoor team, while also being the voice of the Nextdoor team to the community
- Develop and constantly improve processes to support a growing number of neighborhoods
- Resolve user issues and questions in a timely and positive manner that builds loyalty to Nextdoor
- Analyze metrics to identify user pain points and develop creative solutions for them
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Demonstrated passion for helping users
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); strong listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, analyze problems and implement creative solutions
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time; excellent project manager
- Graphic design, SQL, or community-building experience a plus
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Casual, open office environment.
- Downtown SF location close to awesome food, shopping, and transit!
Interested candidates should email a resume and college transcript to email@example.com, with the subject "Neighborhood Operations Intern".