Tuesday, May 29, 2012

rent/work swap in Glenview


From a neighbor (her contact information below):

I am offering very low rent on my beautiful 1BR/1 BA Glenview in-law unit in return for helping with my children (ages 9 and 13) two mornings and one afternoon a week. The hours I need help are 7:30 am -9:00 am and 3:00-7:30 pm Mondays and 7:30am-9:00 am some Thursdays. The job involves helping the kids get ready for school/camp when I leave for work, picking up from school and preparing dinner on Mondays. You will need a safe car, CA license and a clean driving record.

The apartment is a serene, light-filled 1BR/1 BA in-law unit with large deck and shared access to garden, overlooking Dimond Park and pool. The unit has 550 square feet and hardwood floors. I've reduced the rent to $800/month, including all utilities (Internet and cable too!), in return for 25 hours/month in childcare. This is an ideal arrangement for someone with a flexible Monday schedule who loves kids.

If interested, please tell me about yourself and confirm your ability to work the hours listed above. I'm looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. For apartment photos or more information, please contact Karen: karenbreslau@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment